17th Annual “Santa Comes to Town”
December 16, 2017 - 12:00 – 5:00 Indiana State Fair Ground - Farm Bureau Building Set up is from 8:30 – 6:00 on the 15th.
The following services will be offered/available during the event (children under 14 years old need doctor authorization to participate in testing):
- Prime Smiles
- Dental Screening, Dental Information and Tooth Brushes.
- Managed Health Services (MHS)
- Better Healthcare is just around the corner! Tips, education and information on health insurance for you and your family.
- Hamilton Center
- Brochures, giveaway, pens and notepads.
- Fire Safety Public Ed/Survive Alive
- Education Table, Fire Safety Brochures, fire helmets, books and stickers.
- Automotive Safety Program
- Child Passenger Safety Education for Families and brochures (English and Spanish both available).
- Girls Scouts of Central Indiana
- Face Painting and arts activities
- Disease and Lifestyle Management Educational Materials
- Genesis Medical Center
- CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions
- General CICOA Information including: Transportation, Meals, Caregiver Information & Volunteer Opportunities.
- Priority 1 Medical
- Child Care Answer
- Onsite referrals and information about quality child care.
- Clinica Alivio
- Glucose, Cholesterol, Dental, Vision, Blood Pressure, and Aorta Testing.
- And more dental and medical services and screenings will be available